Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sixteen.


Life has been going wonderful lately, absolutely perfect.
I got rid of the bad in my life, and have begun to embrace the good; and to hold on to the joy I have. I have begun to appreciate even the smallest of things, and seek happiness from them. I have opened my heart and allowed vunerability, and allowed myself to truly care about someone who is absolutely wonderful.
This is something that is very hard for me to do, because I am so afraid to be hurt. I build walls, in hopes to stay safe, and sometimes I end up more hurt in the end because sometimes, I have learned, it is good to feel pain rather than nothing at all, rather than numbness. Just to ensure yourself that you are alive, and have not become hard to emotion.
I have changed a great amount in the past few months of living here, and I am really enjoying who God is molding me into. I have become passive about small things that have no significance, and I do not stress about anything anymore. What is the point?
What is the point to not be happy, what is the point to see the bad in everything? It is just hurting yourself.
Through my self discovery I am learning much patience, and this for me is much needed.
I have decided to let God work, and I will do my job, and wait. My God can see much more than I can, and I trust that his plans for me are perfect.

No longer will I be afraid to feel.



"Sometimes though, we build walls, not to keep people out; but to see who cares enough to knock them down."


All for now, World.

No comments: