Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One.


I have been thinking a lot about starting a blog, and I decided today is the day to do it.


I have been totally stricken (if that is even a word) with inspiration lately to just truly enjoy life, to take in every moment, to really take time to love, laugh, hope, and to dream. I want to remember life, I want to be able to recall all the good days, and forget the bad days. I want to soak it all in. I want to be able to look back when I am 80 years old and remember how amazing life was, "way back when." :) I will start enjoying the time I have. Mind as well, right?


I am going to start taking a picture a day to mark the memories of my life.
I am going to post them all in black and white on my apartment wall at ETBU, in the fall, and posting them on here, hopefully.
I want to be able to look at them everyday, and let them remind me how amazing life truly is.


I am so blessed.
As much as I have loved today, I have to say goodbye to it.
But thankfully, not to the memories.



Don't brashly announce what you are going to do tomorrow; you don't know the first thing about tomorrow.Proverbs 27:1


Goodnight, World.




3 comments:

Charles said...

Good Idea. I decided to start a blog yesterday for similar reasons. I like your idea of a picture a day though.

Charles said...

do u have aim?

Kim said...

I Love your blog....I will put you in my favorites and check it often....so you better post often!!!

Love you,
kim