Monday, June 30, 2008

Seven.


I have the coolest job in the entire world.
Today I took my fifth and sixth graders to Hurricane Harbor.
It is an annual trip, so everyone looks forward to going.


We spent from 10:30 am to 6:15pm at the park, in the sunshine.
Let's just say we all got our Vitamin D, no doubt.
I NEVER burn, but today... yes, I look like a lobster.


On our way home from the park, we got about 3 minutes down the road, and one of the ladies driving called and said her low tire pressure light came on.
So we had to pull ove rthe whole caravan, to fix it.
Come to find out she had run over a bolt. So luckily, we had Mr. Terry to fix it!
We were in the parking lot of Burger King switching tires for almost an hour.
But with a ton of kids, anything is fun... we had a photoshoot of course.


We got home an hour and a half late, but the day was really fun.
Too bad I actually have to work tomorrow.


"Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free." Proverbs 11:21


Goodnight, World.


(the picture of the day is actually a really fany trailor hitch thing, off the vehicle that had the flat in the shape of Texas, and my reflection in it.)
I have all my photography at myspace.com/erikadanielle527 you should check it out.

1 comment:

Charles said...

haha that sounds like a good day... except for the breaking down part, but maybe that didnt end up too bad either.